About the Founder
JEFF PROTENTIS, FOUNDER AND PRESIDENT
- Nearly three decades of success in sales, marketing and business development for scientific tools companies
- Track record of achievement in growth-oriented technology companies
- Success in promotion of systems, services and consumables to Research, Biotech, Pharma and Gov’t organizations
- Scientific, Sales, Marketing and Commercial expertise in products and services for the Life Science Market
- Energetic, driven, dynamic, results-oriented professional
- Extensive experience with early-stage US and Non-US Based companies; pre-IPO and/or pre-product launch.
- Proven ability to identify markets, opportunities, messaging and value proposition to gain market traction.
- Ability to determine and implement organizational structures and roles needed to achieve rapid and sustainable revenue growth and success.
- Capability to create and implement plans to achieve Revenue and Non-Revenue targets and to assess ongoing progress, opportunities and areas for improvement.
- Performed a series of projects with a Client to expand their worldwide market presence by refining messaging and value proposition, creating sales teams, developing sales collateral, re-designing web site and web site content and more. Result: Rapid Growth in Revenues.
- Defined a new market opportunity with greater upside potential for a client through market research and strategic planning. Launched the product into this new arena via Target Market Identification, Value Proposition Development, Web Site updates and sales collateral development.
- Enhanced market penetration for client including messaging, web site content update, sales collateral and trade show strategy to solidify their position as a market leader in their field.
- Designed, Developed and Created Sales Teams for three Clients.
- Drafted a strategic plan and executed tactics for creation of North American subsidiary of a small European company rapidly creating successful North American Commercial organization.
- Helped three companies achieve successful “exit strategies” including two IPO’s and one acquisition.
- Integrally involved in dozens of major new product launches for emerging and established companies.